WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users of the Site will be able to see it, along with any other information that you choose to make public through your profile (“Profile”).
- We may collect your phone number and the unique device id number of the mobile device on which you use the App.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your device, reinstall the App, or deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- When you order products or services on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional personal information.
- When you post messages through the Services and/or comment on content available through the Site, the information contained in your posting and/or comment will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily.
- If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, we will collect any data you provide in connection with that promotion.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
INFORMATION WE GET FROM OTHERS
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
In General: When you use our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you use our Services, your geographic location, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number (“ODIN”), date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier (“UDID”), your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the Site. In addition, in the event our App crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our App.
Log Files: We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files, including IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to improve the content of the Site, market research purposes, to communicate information to visitors and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
Cookies: We may log information using “Cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Facebook Login ID: We may allow you to use your Facebook Login ID to set up an Account. If you wish to use your Facebook account you are taken to the Facebook website to login to your account and this information is then shared with us for the sole purpose of setting up your Account.
Location Information: If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we collect your location information to make a map available to the recipients of your messages showing your location. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- We use your personal information to identify you as a user in our system.
- We use your personal information to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver orders.
- We use your personal information to develop and improve marketing and advertising for the Services.
- We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
- We may also create anonymous and/or de-identified data records from your personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to enhance the content of our Services and improve the Site. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
USER TESTIMONIALS AND FEEDBACK
We may receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may publish such content or post user feedback on the Site from time to time.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Share
Our Site and Services allow you to connect and share content and information. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public on the Site. If you share information about others, we suggest you get consent for any information you may share about them.
Information We Share
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Certain portions of the information you provide to us may also be displayed in your Profile. By default, your Profile is public. Content you post to the Site is also meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put personal information in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Services, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt-out of providing your personal information to the App at any time by uninstalling the App.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non- marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and review, update, correct or delete your personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to third party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Site and go to another site and another entity may collect information from you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Policy do not apply to these outside websites or content, or to any collection of data after you click on links to such outside websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. The links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content, or websites.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather personal information from users who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
If you are a non U.S. user of the Services, by using our Services, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in the Policy. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such transfer.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at our address:
STRIVE FORWARD Corp
Mailing Address: 853 Grove Avenue, Edison, NJ 08820
Corporate Address: 1201 Maplecrest Rd, Edison, NJ 08820
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time for any reason. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above and post the new Policy here: https://www.striveforward.org/privacy. You should consult this Policy regularly for any changes.